Success! Banana muffins that are light and fluffy (honestly… how many times have you tried to make a ‘healthier’ version of a muffin only to have dense pucks come out of your oven?). These have no added sugar and passed the ‘kid’ test. I will definitely be making these ones again!
They are great to take along as a snack, or to pack in lunches.
Want more? Click here to download the 3 Days of Whole Foods Meal Plan & Love Your Body “Mini-Cleanse”
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Puree eggs, oil and banana together in food processor.
- In a separate bowl, combine the other ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients in the the food processor and pulse a few times until its just mixed.
- Spoon into a prepared muffin tin (greased or lined).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- You can also use coconut oil, or another oil. Also, play around with different flours. Next time I'm going to try oat flour.