My guest today is Kalene Smith, co-owner of Go Time Training, a fitness studio in Witchita, Kansas. I know Kalene through a business coaching program, and when we met, and learned more about her, I knew that you would want to hear from her as well.
During the interview, though, I quickly learned how much her story mirrors my own. And honestly, it’s so refreshing to connect with other health and fitness professionals who can recognize that success goes far beyond the scale, and that health is not measure in body fat percentage.
In this podcast you’ll learn about:
- What happened when Kalene’s decided to ‘get healthy and lose weight’, and cut down to 800 calories per day
- How she found strength training, and bikini competitions, and what she learned in the process
- Why she recommends some of her clients put their ‘scale in jail’
- Her own personal journey to overcome mindset challenges
- Simple things you can do to get in the right mindset for real change
Have you downloaded my free 3 Day Meal Plan & Love Your Body Mini-Cleanse? Be sure to click here and I’ll send it right to your inbox!
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me this week. I really look forward to getting to know you in the months to come. If you have a question that you would like answered, or need a bit of extra help in a certain area, please take a moment to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked this episode, please share it!
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for the Fit and Vibrant You Podcast in iTunes. When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover the show, and I am so grateful for your feedback.