I love pizza- I also really love feeling good the next day. And eating too much white, fluffy pizza crust and processed meats don’t make me feel vibrant and energetic the next day. This pizza, however, does.
Go crazy with toppings… I’d love to hear what you come up with! Comment below!
Basil, Chicken & Goats Cheese Pizza
Write a review
- 1 thin, whole wheat pita per person (you can also use thin tortillas, or gluten free version… or go for cauliflower crust)
- Pizza sauce or marinara sauce to cover the crust.
- 3-4 oz cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
- 1 small handful sun dried tomatoes
- 3/4 oz. goats cheese
- 3/4 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-4 large basil leaves, torn
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Place pita/ tortilla on a pizza pan. Top with pizza sauce or marinara sauce, cheddar cheese, and then the rest of the meat, veggie and cheese toppings.Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown. Let it sit for a few minutes, cut into 4 pieces,ENJOY!
Tanja Shaw https://www.tanjashaw.com/