In case you didn’t know, I LOVE food. And I especially love food that makes me feel good… like this dish.
This recipe is full of healthy fats, so you’ll stay full for quite a while. Feel free to add in some cooked chicken or prawns for protein.
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (full fat of course!)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- You can use regular pasta, bean pasta, fried cabbage (my favourite!), zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash.
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Puree all ingredients for the sauce in a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can mash the avo by hand and whisk everything in.
- Cook the 'noodles' (whichever option you prefer). Once cooked, take off the heat and mix in the sauce.
- Mix in fresh parsley and enjoy!
- Makes about 3-4 servings.