You’re in the Right Place if…
- You are tired of constantly disappointing yourself
- You are exhausted with roller coaster ride and never again want to tell your family that you’re going on another ‘diet’
- You want to stop the over-eating, obsessing about food and weight loss, but don’t know where to start
- You feel like you’re missing out on LIFE because you’re uncomfortable in your body
- You’ve tried everything under the sun (and it hasn’t worked!)
- You KNOW what to do, and wonder why you can’t actually do it?
Meet Your Coach
Hi, my name is Tanja Shaw and it’s my mission to help others, just like you, ditch diets and to start living a full, vibrant life. To get back to feeling GOOD.
I spent over a decade fighting unwanted eating habits, fearing food, swinging from ‘all in’ or ‘all off’, judging my body and in the never-ending pursuit of perfection.
And that’s why now i’m relentlessly focused on helping you feel GOOD in your body. To help you find that peaceful, balanced relationship with food so you can start living instead of merely existing.
To do just that, I created this free course, for you.
What others have said...
I have yo-yo dieted for over 30 years- gaining and losing the same 40 pounds over and over again. With this, I have STOPPED dieting been consistent with my my eating, my exercise and my overall health. – Linda W.
II’ve done juice fasting, Weight Watchers, I’ve been a perpetual dieter since I was 12 years. I have even qualified for gastric bypass surgery. I have learned to eat food for nourishment, and to be kind to myself and kind to my body. It’s about getting healthy. I have lost a total of 18 pounds, taken control back, and have stopped the yo-yo dieting.
I have followed many ‘diets’ and read all the articles there are to read but Tanja has helped me to change the mindsets engraved in my brain for so many years and to take action. I am learning to accept each day and to do my best, to accept myself and to appreciate myself. I feel good. – Grace B.
Discover the diet rules actually worth following!