Subscribe to the Fit and Vibrant You Podcast in iTunes or here for Stitcher Radio.
Do you ever feel just plain tired? Like you don’t have enough energy to do the things you want to do in life. And you know something’s going on… but when you get help, you’re told you just need some down time, or to sleep more, or you need anti-depressants?
Exhaustion is NOT normal. And in this episode, I talk to Dr. Carri Drzyzga about some of the reasons we may feel exhausted all the time, and more importantly, what we can do about it.
Dr. Carri Drzyzga is known internationally as ‘The Functional Medicine Doc’ – the go-to expert on finding the root causes of health problems so you can feel normal again. She is a chiropractor and naturopathic doctor, host of the popular podcast “The Functional Medicine Radio Show”, and author of the hit book “Reclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments”. Dr. Carri is the creator of “Entrepreneurial Fatigue: How to Fuel Your Brain & Body for Entrepreneurial Success”. Her private practice is Functional Medicine Ontario located in Ottawa, Ontario.
In this episode you’ll:
- Hear Dr. Carri’s personal journey from overworked, over stressed and over committed, and how she used functional medicine to heal herself, and how she applies the same principles to help clients all over the world
- Learn what functional medicine is, and who it can benefit
- Learn why cortisol is important- but having coritsol imbalance can be detrimental
- Discover why you may still have a problem, even though all your tests come back ‘normal’
- Learn how to make the smoothie that Dr. Carri drinks for all day energy (we’re talking 6-9 hours!)
Visit Dr. Carri online:
Be sure to also join the Fit & Vibrant Life Community! This is the group if you’re ready to ditch the diet, reclaim your health and get the body and kick ass life you want (and deserve!) I’m here to help you!
Are you looking for a summer vacation workout plan to keep you energized throughout the summer, go to tanjashaw.com/vacation to download my Anytime, Anywhere Summer Vacation Shape Up Plan!
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me this week. I really look forward to getting to know you in the months to come. If you have a question that you would like answered, or need a bit of extra help in a certain area, please take a moment to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked this episode, please share it!
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for the Fit and Vibrant You Podcast in iTunes. When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover the show, and I am so grateful for your feedback.