This recipe has been a staple in my household for three years, and I don’t see it going away anytime soon. They’re moist and delicious! Each time I make them I vary the recipe a wee bit depending on what goodness I have stocked in my pantry.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (ish) coconut flour
- 4 tbsp. hemp protein
- 4 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- A whole lot of cinnamon (optional)
- Heat oven to 375.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with mashed banana.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. For a smoother consistency, use an inversion blender or food processor. I used a wooden spoon and the muffins came out a bit more chunky (and I like them this way)
- Spoon into lined muffin tins (should make approx 12 muffins)
- Bake for 20-22 min.
- Once they're cool, I store them in the freezer.