We are accepting applications for a Virtual Assistant to join our growing team so that we can help reach more people, provide exceptional coaching and support and continue to build an awesome community.
We’re growing, and want you to grow with us. As a Virtual Assistant you will perform a variety of tasks: some that you’ll already know how to do, and some that you’ll learn on the job. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required. With a few exceptions such as meetings and a few tasks that are on a timeline, your schedule is flexible.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
An example of day-to-day tasks:
- Managing email
- Client service tasks
- Posting and scheduling to social media
- Uploading content to website
- Creating and scheduling blog posts
- Will report to the CI (Chief Integrator).
- Assisting the CEO + CI as needed. This will be a remote / work from home position so a personal computer and internet access are required. Periodic in-person meetings and work as necessary.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is tech-savvy- comfortable using different systems (ex. Zoom, email, WordPress, shared calendars, social media)
- Has solid organization skills and love details
- Has a do-whatever-it-takes attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment- we are growing, and with growth comes change!
- Has Superior communication skills
- Has a “I can figure this out” attitude
- Has a strong command of the English language. For example, is able to quickly edit for grammar and spelling
- Is passionate about customer service and excited about the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of people around the world.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Is available for part-time work (starting around 10 hours / week) and has the capacity to grow in hours and responsibilities
There are 2 steps to the application process.
Step 1: Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be addressed to Tanya Oliver.
Step 2: We will send you step 2 details after you complete step 1.