Tanja is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Kinesiologist and mindset coach. She is the founder of Fit + Vibrant Coaching Programs, owner of Ascend Fitness + Lifestyle, a holistic health coaching studio in Chilliwack, BC. and host of the Fit and Vibrant You Podcast. Through functional lab testing, personalized wellness protocols and mindset coaching, Tanja help her clients live fitter, healthier and more vibrant lives in midlife and beyond.
Tanja, her husband Keith, and their son Jacob live in Chilliwack, BC, about an hour outside of Vancouver Canada. She loves being active outdoors, such as running, hiking, paddle boarding, cycling and camping. She also loves slow morning with a good cup of coffee and her cats.
Popular Topics (from my listeners + as a guest on other podcasts)
- The Self Sabotage Solution: Why We Self Sabotage and How to Break the Cycle
- The HOW of Body/ Self Love and Appreciation (We are told its important… but HOW do we do it?)
- Overcoming Weight Loss Resistance
- I KNOW What To Do…So Why Am I Not Doing It?
- MINDSET is Not Everything: Why You Must Combine Brain AND Body Science to Get Results You Love AND Enjoy the Journey
- How to Get and STAY Motivated on Your Health Journey
- Why Most Health Goals Suck and How to Set a Goal that Actually Inspires You
One of my favourite interviews that sums up my core message is my interview with Heather Robertson from the Half Size Me Podcast: https://www.halfsizeme.com/hsm424/
Links to Share
Free Training for Women Over 50: www.fitvibrant50.com
Link to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l824oe78t47lhg3/AAAeaA7frMfzlpr5lE-IUWaaa?dl=0
I look forward to our interview!