Tanja Shaw is a sought-after life and weight loss coach, founder or Fit + Vibrant You Coaching Programs, owner of Ascend Fitness + Lifestyle, a holistic health coaching studio in Chilliwack, BC. and host of the Fit and Vibrant You Podcast. Tanja has built a credible reputation for helping 1000s take control over food, feel good in their body and fully LIVE their life.
Popular Topics (from my listeners + as a guest on other podcasts)
- The REAL Reason Diets Don’t Work… and What to Do Instead
- The HOW of Body/ Self Love and Acceptance (We are told its important… but HOW do we do it?)
- Break Free from Perfectionism (Perfectionism is common amongst women with weight and food issues… but how do we get over it?)
- Why So Many Women Gain Weight in Menopause, and What to Do Instead
- The Myth of Motivation- How to Create It (And Why We Actually Don’t Need It)
- What is “Normal Eating’ and How Do I Become a Normal Eater?
- Can I Love My Body and Still Want to Lose Weight?
- Why Most Health Goals Suck and How to Set a Goal that Actually Inspires You
- Why We Self Sabotage (And How to Break the Cycle)
One of my favourite interviews that sums up my core message is my interview with Heather Robertson from the Half Size Me Podcast: https://www.halfsizeme.com/hsm424/
Links to Share
Free Training for Women Over 50: www.fitvibrant50.com
Link to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l824oe78t47lhg3/AAAeaA7frMfzlpr5lE-IUWaaa?dl=0
Sample Questions to Get Us Started (depends on the topic we choose)
Tell us your story. What’s your background and how did it lead to where you are now?
What are some of the pitfalls when it comes to losing weight…. why do so many people struggle with keeping the weight off?
What are some of the challenges women face to lose weight/ improve their health through menopause and beyond?
You say that weight loss starts in the mind- but how do we work on our mindset?
So many women are hard on themselves- does this help or hinder weight loss?
If you love and accept yourself, doesn’t that mean you’ll let yourself off the hook and get complacent?
I look forward to our interview!