See if you answer yes to any of the following: Do you…
- Really not enjoy the taste of plain water, but know you should drink more?
- Enjoy a fancy-pants frilly drink from time to time, but not necessarily the effects of all the added sugar?
- Practice self-care daily, and taking an extra minute to create a drink that you LOVE everyday is worth it?
If you did answer yes, you’re going to LOVE this simple, beautiful soda. Enjoy one on the patio on a nice summer day!
Mint & Blueberry Soda
A delightful drink on a warm day!
Write a review
Feel free to be VERY creative
- A handful fresh or frozen blueberries or other berries
- 4-5 mint leaves, crushed
- 1-2 wedges lemon or lime
- 1 slice orange
- Soda water or regular water
- Mix all ingredients into a glass and voila... you have a wonderful, refreshing summertime beverage!
- To make it look extra special, serve in a mason jar. And of course, the drink makes a wonderful base for a bit of vodka or gin. I prefer gin 🙂
Tanja Shaw https://www.tanjashaw.com/