Since my first creation of this dish, I’ve made it 3 times. It’s quick to make, and leftovers can be stored in the fridge, and reheated in a snap. Take a large handful, warm up and add to your meals, salads… or enjoy on it’s own!
It’s fantastic without the bacon as well (but better with 😉
Roasted Yam, Cauliflower and Bacon
Easy to make and delicious!
Write a review
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into little florets
- 2 medium yams, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 3-4 strips bacon, cut into small bites
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400F
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet or dish.
- Bake for 20-30 min, stirring half way through or until veggies are soft.
- The smaller you cut the veggies, the quicker they'll cook. Try to cut the cauliflower and yams so they're approximately the same size.
Tanja Shaw https://www.tanjashaw.com/